Making symbol and picture resources is now
as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Choose your template
Matrix Maker Plus has a huge bank of ready-made templates.
• Over 100 commonly used communication devices and switch templates.
• A wide variety of low tech communication book templates to meet different needs.
• Add your own pictures to make motivational games and worksheets.
• Make personalised visual timetables, reward charts, stickers and certificates.
2. Add your pictures
• Either from Inclusive Technologies media library with over 26,000 images, including the current and extensive SymbolStix and Widgit libraries. Search by key word, category or alphabetically.
• Or use the time saving Internet option - go straight to Google images, click on the thumbnail of your choice and the image is immediately added to your template.
• Or add a photo instantly using the webcam feature. You can also browse to any folder on your computer to use your own pictures. Add these to the IT media library for fast future searching.
3. Print it out
Simply print your communication board, worksheet, timetable or game. If you need to edit, there are simple tools to use.
• Drag and drop your pictures into the right place - pictures automatically swap and resize.
• Change the color of cells and background.
• Alter size, color and position of text.
• Tweak pictures and symbols with the simple paint tool.
Matrix Maker Templates
QuickTalker 7 - Core vocabulary board
QuickTalker 12 - Core activity board
QuickTalker 12 - Shapes board
QuickTalker 23 - AT Word Family
SuperTalker 8 - Money board