Envoy Create™ is a software application that lets you create and edit Discover Envoy™ Setups. Using Create, you can edit how a Setup looks and behaves. For example, you can define nearly every aspect of the Setup’s visual appearance, how it “scans”, and what actions it invokes on the computer. Create also lets you customize the functions assigned to switches plugged into IntelliSwitch - a wireless switch interface for the computer.
Features & Benefits
- Completely customizaable: You can completely customize the color of each Setup, including each individual button/key. Add photographs and other graphics or clip art. EnvoyCreate has a tool that allows you to pull all the graphics and icons used in any application on the computer, for use in your Setups. Want that Microsoft Word icon for one of your buttons? No problem. All standard graphic formats can be used.
- Add any sound format file to your buttons. You can include MP3's, AIFF, etc. formatted files to any button on your Setup. You can also use Text-To-Speech to truly customize the communication abilities of Discover Envoy™.
- EnvoyCreate includes a powerful button tool called Keyboard Keys. You can create one keyboard for English using this tool, that can then be used on any other language. Keys will automatically update to reflect the selected language. Choose Spanish, and the special accent keys just show up. (It is almost like magic).
- Setups: Can be dynamically resized, or individual keys can be resized one at a time. This allows you to truly customize the size of your Setup based on the users needs. Fully customize the scan groups. Different shapes for the buttons/keys on your setup. Now create not only rectangular buttons, but also rounded rectangle, triangle, and circles.
- G4 or G5 Macintosh computer, OS 10.4.X - 10.6.X (Snow Leopard)
- 20MB minimum, 400MB full install with media. 256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)