What is TrackerPro?
TrackerPro is a computer input device that takes the place of a mouse for people with little or no hand movement. Simply plug it in and it works just like a mouse (no additional software required). Anything that can be done with a regular hand mouse can be done by using TrackerPro (in conjunction with one of many clicking solutions).
How does it work?
It is a high-resolution intelligent camera in a solid aluminum enclosure, making it smooth, reliable, stand-alone, robust, accurate and easy to mount. TrackerPro tracks a small dot that you can place on your forehead, glasses or the rim of a hat. Tracker is not a toy meant for the gaming market and then sold to people with disabilities as a secondary thought; it is dedicated assistive technology designed exclusively for people with limited use of their hands.
"Thanks for the great products that empowers others to be independent in their lives!"
—Ann Hoffmann, M.S. CCC-SLP
The ALS Association, MN Chapter Program Coordinator Hrbek-Sing Communication and Assistive Device Program Courage Center
Features & Benefits:
- Hi-Res CCD Camera: Ultra smooth, pixel perfect tracking. You can use TrackerPro for drawing, drafting, or any other application requiring fine cursor control.
- 45 Degree Field of View: You can sit anywhere that is comfortable in front of the computer, and TrackerPro will automatically find you.
- Horizontal or Vertical Mounting: You can use the same TrackerPro on any type of computer: desktop or laptop. The swivel camera ball makes it very easy for pointing the camera.
- USB: Standard across all platforms, USB simplifies your connection.
- Plug & Play: No software is required. Just plug TrackerPro into the USB port of your computer and you're done.
- Sunlight Compatibility: No more annoying jumpiness due to interference from sunlight - in fact, you can even use TrackerPro in direct sunlight.
- Intellipoint Compatible: You can scroll easily by simply moving your head up and down - much easier than constantly having to click on the scroll buttons.
- Front LED Indicators: Small lights on the front make it easy to know when TrackerPro sees a dot.
- Size: 2" X 2" X 3.25" (5.08cm X 5.08cm X 8.25cm)
- Weight: 4 ounces (0.25 lb)
- Input Voltage: 5 V from USB port
- Power: 1.15 watts
- Field of View: 45°, symmetric
- Lens: Focus Free
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C, 32-105°F
- Mouse Input Compatibility: USB
- Infrared Transmission: 850 nano-meters
- Switch Input: 3.5mm, stereo jack
Product HCPC Codes
Low Vision V2797
Bed Controllers E2205
General Accessories A9999/E9999