Blue2™ Bluetooth® Switch
Our new Blue2™ dual switch provides access to compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch applications via Bluetooth wireless technology. Simply sync the switch with your favorite Apple® device and activate the application’s switch scanning mode to begin using the app hands-free. Blue2 supports both single and dual switch access through direct access using the two built-in switches, or plug in your favorite switches into the available ports to fit your individual needs.
Note: The Blue2 is compatible with iPad, iPod Touch (3rd and 4th Generation), and iPhone (3GS and 4).
Computer Access Modes
Also a great product for computer access, Blue2 also ships with a USB Bluetooth dongle. For maximum software accessibility, Blue2 supports five modes of keyboard/mouse commands on switch activation.
- Mode 1: Page Up / Page Down
- Mode 2: Left Arrow / Right Arrow
- Mode 3: Up Arrow / Down Arrow
- Mode 4: Left Mouse Click / Right Mouse Click
- Mode 5: Space / Enter Mode 5 used with SoundingBoard™
as well as other switch-accessible Apps.
- Bluetooth® wireless access up to 30 feet
- Long battery life (requires 2AA batteries
- No-touch access to compatible iTunes AAC apps
- Single or dual switch access using the built-in switches, or plug in your own switches
- Computer access with the included Bluetooth® dongle
- Support for a variety of accessibility software with five command modes
Product HCPC Codes
Bed Controllers E2205
General Accessories A9999/E9999