SCATIR Switch Deluxe
The Self-Calibrating Auditory Tone Infrared (SCATIR) Switch is a momentary-contact optical switch with auditory feedback that works by detecting a beam of reflected pulsed infrared light. The SCATIR Switch can be controlled with an eye-blink, eyebrow movement, finger movement, head movement, and facial muscle movement. Recommended for users who have difficulty activating push-button switches.
Includes switch, sensor, eyeglass and gooseneck mounting kit.
SCATIR Switch features:
• Used to adjust:
Manual or self-calibration
• Includes rechargeable Ni/MH battery
• Sensor mounts onto Gooseneck arm (included)
SCATIR Switch technical specifications:
• Switch Type: Electronic
• Connection Type: Wired
• Activation Type: Infrared
• Activation Surface: Infrared Sensor
• Activating Force: N/A
• Travel Before Activation: Calibrate
• Feedback: Auditory beep
• Plug Size: 1/8-in/3.5-mm mono output
• Mounting Plate: Gooseneck mount included; eyeglass mount available
Enhanced version from the Michigan State University SCATIR switch. Click here for additional mounting information.
Product HCPC Codes
Bed Controllers E2205
General Accessories A9999/E9999