Hook™ iPod® Switch Access
The magic of music
Hook provides simple to advanced control of your music playlist with an auditory menu of functions you can control with your switch. Hook is preconfigured in single switch mode to play/pause, skip forward and back, and adjust volume. If that's more function than you need, you can change to a basic play/pause mode for simpler operation. Hook also supports a dual-switch mode for faster access through the auditory menu prompts. Finally, for those who want to use the power of music to reward students or patients, Hook has a motivation mode to play music for a set duration of time on switch activation. Remember that your iPod can store more than just music in its library - with Hook, you have access to podcasts and audiobooks, opening huge new worlds of education and entertainment.
- Simple out-of-the-box control of iPod music library
- Single or dual switch access
- Speaker output to headphones, portable speakers, or home entertainment center
- Configurable volume limits for hearing safety
- Power from Apple device or use the included charger
Hook is currently not compatible with devices running iOS 7.
- iPod touch 5th generation (Requires use of Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter, not included*)
- iPod touch 4th generation
- iPod touch 3rd generation
- iPod nano 7th generation (Requires use of Apple Lightining to 30-pin adapter, not included*)
- iPod nano 6th generation
- iPod nano 5th generation
- iPhone 5 (Requires use of Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter, not included*)
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
* Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter available from Apple online here or at your nearest consumer electronics store.
Hook was developed in partnership with CanAssist.
AbleNet does not cover damage caused to an iPad, iPhone, iPod, or other consumer electronic devices used in conjunction with any product manufactured by or distributed by AbleNet. For full warranty details visit http://www.ablenetinc.com/Support/Warranty-Info.