Sample our Curriculum Solutions
The AbleNet Advantage
AbleNet curriculum has been developed to serve the complete spectrum of students with disabilities at all grade levels who experience mild, moderate, or severe disabilities.
In every program, we:
• Provide distinct strategies and adaptations to support the varied needs of students with mild, moderate, or severe disabilities.
• Align our entire offering to state standards, alternate standards where applicable, and the Common Core.
• Partner with nationally recognized researchers and curriculum writers to provide effective curriculum for 21st century special education classrooms.
• Integrate the Action Dictionary, which includes the use of assistive technology tools to increase engagement and ensure all students are active learners.
• Provide 24/7 online support through our Members Only educator portal.
Learn more details about each of AbleNet’s programs so you can make the best choice for your students in special education.
Click here to view a list AbleNet's Special Education Solutions.