Learn More About MEville to WEville Complete Collection
In MEville to WEville students have multiple opportunities to learn concept of print skills in the context of what skillful readers do to think, understand, and react to a story. They truly see and learn what it means to read and write. You will find a tremendous amount of support for students to do just that, by way of sensibly paced lessons and support within the lessons, a differentiation guide with multiple ideas and solutions, as well as in the format and design of reproducible materials.
Click here to compare Original MEville to WEville to the updated version.
Click here for more information.
(Click on image to enlarge.)
Complete Collection includes:
- MEville to WEville Curriculum Teachers Guide with over 200 lessons
- Pre-Printed Vocabulary Cards for MEville to WEville
- 3 Elementary Themed Books Adapted for the Bookworm
- 3 Secondary Themed Books Adapted for the Bookworm
- QuickTalker 7
- Bookworm Literacy Tool
- Extending MEville to WEville Curriculum
- Pre-Printed Vocabulary Cards for Extending MEville to WEville
- Three Sets of Start-to-Finish Literacy Starters with CDs from Don Johnston Inc.
- Online Members Only support website available 24/7 with access to educator resources including:
o An assessment with data collection materials
o Lesson reproducibles
o Additional concept of print lesson activities
o Phonics and phonological awareness lesson activities
o QuickTalker 7 overlays
o A custom MEville to WEville Action Dictionary
o Plus updates to the program
- Carry-all Box for moving around the room or storing materials