Overview Downloads Samples
Bringing STEM to Special Education!
Focus on STEM Digital Edition is a supplemental classroom e-library developed to support literacy instruction using non-fiction topics in math and science. This classroom e-library provides online access to 60 unique titles that are differentiated for students with mild, moderate, or severe disabilities. Students use this e-library to connect math and science concepts with real-life math and science examples.
MORE DETAILS ABOUT WHAT’S INCLUDED:
- Student e-books at three levels of differentiation [Level 1, 2, and 3]
- Student literacy activities at three levels of differentiation [Level 1, 2, and 3]
- Student assessments to capture student progress on content, vocabulary, and literacy skills at three levels of differentiation
- Teacher’s guides
- Classroom posters for use with interactive whiteboards
- Guided reading levels for each e-book as well as the titles for both Math and Science
- Scope and Sequence of Skills
- See additional kit details.
LEVEL BASED INSTRUCTION
The use of Level 1, 2, and 3 instruction and materials is flexible so teachers can decide to adjust the level as it suits the learner’s needs.
- Level 1 - High support for students’ language, motor, and cognitive skills
- Level 2 - Moderate environmental and language support for students to succeed with more independence
- Level 3 - Minimal amount of support with challenges provided.
Note - This is a digital download. Please allow up to 1-2 business days to receive your access.