LITTLE Step-by-Step with Levels
About This Product
- Messages/Levels: Unlimited Sequential/3
- Recording Time: 4-min.
- Switch Input: 1
- Toy/Appliance Output/ECU: 1
- Activation Surface: 2.5-in/6.4-cm
- Activation Force: 2-3-oz/57-85-g
- Weight with Battery: 8.5-oz/241-g
- Battery Type: 9-volt - It is highly recommended to use a standard Alkaline 9V battery with this device. Alternative batteries may be comprised of materials that do not distribute power in a suitable manner, and when installed, some users may experience inconsistencies.
- Accessories Available: Travel strap, Universal Shoulder Strap, Mounting Plate
- Mounting Connection: Universal Mounting Plate
- HCPC Code: E2500
Why does the LED flash red 3-5 times and not play my message?
This is typically related to an issue with the battery installed in the device. There are two primary reasons this can occur:
- The battery is low or depleted.
- Your using a battery labeled “Heavy Duty”, “Industrial Grade” or “ProCell”. These types of batteries handle power differently than regular alkaline batteries, and when used in our devices they respond similar to low/dead batteries. We recommend using a regular alkaline battery to avoid any issues with recording or playing messages.
Why does the LED flash yellow one time and not play my message?
This is an indication that a message is not recorded on the device. Please try recording a new message on your device. If the problem persists contact Tech Support for further assistance.
How much record time is available?
This device has a total of 4 minutes of record time.
How do I clear all messages off the device?
Click here to watch a short video demonstrating how to perform these steps to clear all messages.
- Turn the device on.
- Press and hold the Record button until the LED flashes and you hear a beep sound from the device’s speaker.
- All recorded messages are now erased from the memory of the device.
For parts and accessories please visit our website.
This product is compliant with Medical Device Regulation 2017/45. Click here to download the declaration of conformity.