Mini Beamer Transmitter
About This Product
Mini Beamer Transmitter technical specifications:
- Rechargeable battery included
- Proximity sensor activation
- 30-foot range
- Switch Type: Electronic
- Connection Type: Wireless
- Activation Type: Proximity Sensor
- Activation Surface: 2.2 x 2.2in/5.5 x 5.5cm
- Activating Force: N/A
- Travel Before Activation: N/A
- Feedback: Auditory beep, Visual
- Plug Size: 1/8-in/3.5-mm mono
- Mounting Plate: Universal Mounting Plate
How can I maximize the battery life of the device?
- Keep your device and its battery at room temperature.
- Avoid completely discharging the device’s battery.
- When storing the device for extended periods, charge the battery to about 60% and then put it in a cool, dry place.
The Mini Beamer Transmitter has an internal Lithium-Ion battery that is not replaceable.
However, if you need service or support for your battery please contact AbleNet Technical Support for further options. Technical Support can be reached Monday-Friday 8am-5pm CST by email [email protected], phone (800) 322-0956 or chat.
Which receivers can the Mini Beamer Transmitter be used to activate?
You can connect a Mini Beamer Transmitter to activate an Original Receiver, Mini Beamer Receiver or PowerLink 4.
How do I know when the battery is charging or charged?
While connected to a charger the indicator light will blink on and off. When fully charged the indicator light will remain lit.
How do you reset the Mini Beamer Transmitter?
Turn the Mini Beamer Transmitter on. Then insert a small paper clip or pin into the small hole labeled RESET. There is a small switch that you will press for 3-5 seconds, which will reset the device.