Possum Primo! is a popular, easy-to-use, affordable dynamic device providing remote control of the immediate environment to give independence and reassurance for users and caregivers. Every Primo! system is tailored to meet the exact needs of each individual and can be adapted as users’ needs change.
Primo! can be used as a simple system providing a limited number of functions or can be configured to control a comprehensive environmental control system incorporating remote control telephones, intercoms as well as many other items.
Primo! is quick and simple to set up and enables easy user adjustments for volume brightness and scan speeds. Users may operate the Primo! by touching individual cells, any part of the screen, or external switch.
Communication Aid Control
Primo's! functionality also extends to the operation of enabling access to the internet, email, electronic media, and desktop applications. Primo! can also provide full access to, and control of, communication aids giving freedom of expression and increased independence.
Remote Control of:
- TV, DVD, Digital, Satellite, and cable set top boxes
- Intercom and Doors*
- Emergency contact - via phone, pager, alarm*
- Bed, Riser/Recliner Chair
- Communication Aids*
Accessory products required for control of lights, windows, telephone, doors, etc. Contact us for further information.
- Can be programmed to perform over 179 functions
- Easy to use, full on-board programming, no tools or hardware required
- Built-in infrared capture
- Macros (scenes) fully editable with up to 20 functions per macro
- Changeable telephone numbers and basic functions
- User-adjustable volume, brightness, and scan rate
- Custom template design, 18 "get started" device templates – Satellite, DVD, bed, etc.
- Touchscreen for direct access or use as a large switch for scanning
- Build up and send any satellite/teletext pages, digital TV
- Two auxiliary outputs for control of third party devices such as communication aids, alarms, computers, dispersed alarms, pager, etc.
- Two input jacks providing single or two-switch scanning access with auditory feedback
- Day or night mode
- High Definition dynamic screen
- Repeater screen displays menu name and other useful information
- 14 clear symbols with text labels per screen
- Internal phone book with 30 stored numbers with speed dial option
- Enter and dial any phone number
- Telephone symbols for mobile, home, and work numbers
- Macro build for home banking
- Last number redial & phone memory
- Compatible with infrared telephones including the Possum Sero!
- Programmable phone book via touch screen
Power and Warnings
- Powered via included wall adapter or rechargeable battery
- Up to 16 hours battery life (dependent upon usage) with fast recharge time
- Visual and audible low battery indication
- Wall, floor, table, and wheelchair mountable
- Quick release mechanism for easy transfer
Dimensions and Weight (Approx.)
Width: 3.9 inches (100mm)
Length: 7.4 inches (190mm)
Depth: 1.7 inches (44mm)
Weight: 18.6 ounces (529 grams)
|Number of Switch Input(s)||No|