About This Product
- Messages/Levels: 20+ 3 core/5
- Recording Time: 18-min
- Switch Input: No
- Toy/Appliance Output/ECU: No
- Activation Surface: 2.2 x 1.2-in (8.6 x 6.7-cm) – 3 core locations : 1.2 x 1.2-in (3 x 3-cm) – 20 main locations
- Weight with Battery: 26.4-oz/748-g
- Battery Type: 4 AA
- Accessories Available: No
- Mounting Connection: No, includes carrying handle
- HCPC Code: E2502
Why does the LED alternate flashing between red and yellow two times and not play my message?
This is typically related to an issue with the battery installed in the device. The battery may be low or depleted or you are using a battery labeled “Heavy Duty”, “Industrial Grade” or “ProCell”. These types of batteries handle power differently than regular alkaline batteries, and when used in our devices respond similar to low/dead batteries. We recommend using a regular alkaline battery to avoid any issues with recording or playing messages. Replace your battery and try to use it again. If the problem persists contact Tech Support for further assistance.
Why can’t I change levels or record new messages?
It’s likely the lock feature has been enabled. To enable/disable the lock feature press and hold the Record and Level buttons at the same time for 5 seconds. When activated/deactivated you should see all the LED’s flash twice, then turn off.
Do the top 3 message cells change with different levels?
The top 3 messages are core messages that remain the same through all levels.
How long is the total recording time?
Total recording time across all the levels:
- QuickTalker 7- 6 minutes of total record time
- QuickTalker 12- 12 minutes of total record time
- QuickTalker 23- 20 minutes of total record time
No, the QuickTalker 7, 12 and 23 do not have input or output for external equipment. If you require this functionality, we’d recommend reviewing the SuperTalker FT as a suitable option.
This product is compliant with Medical Device Regulation 2017/45. Click here to download the declaration of conformity.