OverviewRequest More Info
Sample of Services Available:
AbleNet has partnered with a team of independent assistive technology professionals who can provide assessment, implementation, and on-going support services for assistive technology. This team of highly qualified and certified professionals specialize in knowing the latest assistive technology tools, how to successfully assess and implement, and how to connect curriculum with these tools to ensure full access. This group of professionals will customize services to help your school or district whether its assessments, implementation, IEP support, and/or AT selection. They will bring their deep knowledge and experience to the table to deliver what you and your team needs to ensure full support of students using assistive technology.
- Consultations regarding AT implementation and provide recommendations for AT
- AT and AAC evaluations and assessments
- AT training
- Writing measurable AT goals in IEPs
- Demonstrations, trials, and loans of various AT products
- Assessments and evaluations
- …and more!