1. Write the chemical symbols to be reviewed on the blank side of the large overlay for the All-Turn-It Spinner.
2. Divide the blank side of the small All-Turn-It Spinner overlay into three sections and label them element, molecular weight, and location on periodic chart.
3. Create an overlay for the QuickTalker for each chemical symbol.
4. Record each chemicals description on the QuickTalker.
What to do:
1. Have students take turns activating the All-Turn-It Spinner using the switch.
2. Students can use the QuickTalker to discuss the chemicals.
3. Students can find the chemical on the periodic chart.
4. Take turns until all chemical symbols have been reviewed.