AbleNet understands knowledge is powerful, and we are committed to helping individuals around the world build their library of knowledge. Knowledge gives us confidence in how to do something, making it easier to help those around us. Knowledge also provides understanding and appreciation for those around us.
Here are some of the ways AbleNet is helping individuals build their library of knowledge:
- Experts from around the world present on AbleNet University and share their ideas and best practices. AbleNet University webinars are recorded and made available to anyone around the world who has access to YouTube.
- AbleNet team members present at national and local conferences and share ideas on how to use AbleNet products, best practices for implementation, and give attendees an opportunity to ask questions.
- The AbleNet customer service, technical support, funding, and business development teams are available to answer questions and give guidance on how to solve problems.
- The AbleNet curriculum team joins professional learning communities in school districts to discuss Equals with teachers.
- Product guides and videos are available on www.ablenetinc.com and YouTube.
- AbleNet attends national and regional conferences to share product and implementation knowledge.
- AbleNet Remarkable Ideas and Action Dictionary provide knowledge on how to get started with assistive technology.