AbleNet, Inc. company, operates the web site located at www.ablenetinc.com (the “Site”) to provide online information about AbleNet and its products (the “Service”).
By using the Site, you express your understanding and agreement that you are bound by these general terms and conditions. By using areas of the Site on which other terms and conditions are posted, you express your understanding and agreement that you are bound by those terms and conditions as well. If you are unwilling to be bound by these general terms and conditions, do not use the Site. If you are unwilling to be bound by terms and conditions applicable to particular areas of the Site, do not use those areas.
1. Intellectual Property. The Service, the Site, and all information and/or content that you see, hear or otherwise experience on the Site (the “Content”) are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws, and belong to AbleNet, Inc., or its or their partners, affiliates, contributors or licensors.
2. User Supplied Material. If you supply or post any information or material to the Site, you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post such material and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity. You further agree that all comments, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, recipes or other information you supply to us through the Site, post on the Site, or otherwise provide to us in response to solicitations on the Site (collectively, “User Supplied Material”), shall be deemed and shall remain our property, and you hereby assign to AbleNet all right, title, and interest in and to any User Supplied Material, without any restriction or obligation to you.
3. Third Party Links. Hypertext links to third party web sites or information do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by AbleNet of the third party, the third-party web site, or the information contained therein, unless expressly stated on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that AbleNet is not responsible for the availability of any such web sites and that AbleNet does not endorse or warrant, and is not responsible or liable for, any such web site or the content thereon.
4. International Use. AbleNet makes no representation that the Content is applicable or appropriate for use in locations outside the United States. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and local rules regarding the transmission of technical data, acceptable contents and online conduct.
5. Disclaimers of Warranty. YOU AGREE TO ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT. ABLENET MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. ABLENET EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, AND THE CONTENT.
ABLENET DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. AbleNet DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, ABLENET’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED AND WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BUT SHALL, IN NO EVENT, EXCEED $100.00.
7. Privacy Statement. Click here to see AbleNet’s Privacy Statement.
Copyright 1985-2015, AbleNet. All rights reserved.