AbleNet Symbol Overlay App
AbleNet Symbol Overlay App is ONLY available for download in the iTunes store.
About This Product
Can we print overlays made with AbleNet’s Overlay Maker using a Windows computer?
Yes, once you have your overlay created:
- Go to the overlay you want to print in AbleNet’s Overlay Maker.
- Press the "Preview" button (eye icon at the bottom of the screen).
- Press "Share" Icon at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see different apps to ‘share’ to. Choose the best method for yourself. This will depend on the apps you have installed. By default you have AirDrop , Messages, Mail. Another option, "Save to Files”, gives you the option to save to iCloud Drive.
- Mail will open your email app in a new email and add a pdf attachment that you can send to any email address. Open email on your computer that has a printer setup, open the email and print.
- AirDrop would be a great option to send directly to your MacBook Pro or other Apple device that is connected to a printer.
- Messages allows you to send to yourself or someone else using messages. This is a great way to share an overlay with a fellow teacher.
- Save to Files will save a pdf to your iCloud Drive. Open iCloud Drive on your computer that is setup to print, download, and open the pdf from iCloud Drive and print.
If you have a Google account or Microsoft account:
- Google Account: Install Google Drive from the App Store on your iOS device that has AbleNet’s Overlay Maker and login with your Google account. That will give you the option to save your templates in pdf form to Google Drive.
- Microsoft Account: Install OneDrive from the App Store on your iOS device that has AbleNet’s Overlay Maker and login with your Microsoft Account (Hotmail, Outlook). That will give you the option to save your Overlays in pdf form to OneDrive.