Whether you tap it, twist it or squeeze it, the sensor living at the heart of Skoog detects how you squeeze and activate the foam. It’s not just sensitive to how hard the Skoog is being touched, but where and how it is being touched, transforming the things you do into meaningful and expressive sounds. Adjustable sensitivity means that you can play Skoog intuitively with any part of your body: hands, elbows, knees or head.
Whatever your skills, abilities, and musical talents, the universal design enables accessible, expressive music making for children, parents, teachers, musicians and families.
- Connects wirelessly to iPad using the Skoog app (free from the App Store on iTunes) and Bluetooth
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Tactile orientation marker helps those with visual impairments to navigate Skoog interface
- Built-in guide access mode to hide on-screen menus and enable users to focus on playing
Requires iOS 7 or later, or Mac OS X v10.6 or later.
What do I do if audio does not work on my Skoog?
We are aware of an issue that may cause the inability to produce audio while using Skoog 2.0 with the Skoog app, and we have made the manufacturer of Skoog aware of this issue. Currently, to resolve the audio issue, please double click the home button of your iPad to exit the app and slide your finger upward from the center of the screen to close it out, and then re-open the Skoog app. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.
Please contact AbleNet Technical Support for further questions in regards to this issue at (800) 322-0956 or email email@example.com.
Proper management is required to ensure the health of the Lithium-Ion battery used within this product. Here are suggestions to prolonging the life of your product’s internal battery;
1. Keep your device and its battery at room temperature
2. Avoid completely discharging the device’s battery
3. When storing the device for extended periods, charge the battery to about 60% and then put it in a cool, dry place
Get to grips with the new version of the Skoog app and learn how to use all its features – from getting your Skoog connected to using it with Garageband. Click here to get started.
Leran more about the role of music in development and communication, and how technology can be truly 'assistive' in supporting music activities with a particular focus on the Skoog platform. Watch now.