Big Beamer Transmitter
About This Product
- Switch Type: Mechanical
- Connection Type: Wireless
- Activation Type: Pressure
- Activation Surface: 5-in/12.7-cm diameter
- Activating Force: 5.5-oz/156-g
- Travel Before Activation: 0.045-in/0.1143-cm
- Feedback: Auditory click, Visual, Tactile
- Mounting Plate: Universal Mounting Plate
- Product Dimensions: 6.375-in L x 6.375-in W x 1.35-in H
(16.2-cm L x 16.2-cm W x 3.5-cm H)
Can the batteries be replaced?
The Big Beamer uses 2 AAA batteries (alkaline recommended).
When the batteries are low, the LED will flash three (3) times. It’s recommended at this point to replace the batteries.
What is the proper storage procedure for this device?
If the device isn’t being used for long period of time, we recommend removing the batteries and storing it in a cool, dry place. This will ensure that it doesn’t become damaged by corrosion when not being used.
The colored switch cap comes off while using the device. Is there a way to secure it so it doesn’t come off as easily?
To better secure your switch top to the body of your device, we recommend adding a small amount of semi-permanent adhesive to the threads of the switch top. This will provide additional resistance to help hold the switch top in place.
We recommend the following adhesives:
- Elmer’s School Glue
- Any hot glue from a hot glue crafting gun
- Any thread seal tape (otherwise known as plumber’s tape)
- Any removable mounting or poster putty
This product is compliant with Medical Device Regulation 2017/45. Click here to download the declaration of conformity.