About This Product
- Trackball size: 3-in (7.6-cm)
- Connection type: USB and PS2 Adapter
The BIGtrack is not installing correctly.
BIGtrack uses a generic USB mouse driver that is typically already installed on most compatible systems. If you are experiencing an issue where the BIGtrack does not appear to function with your device after initial connection we recommend:
- Try connecting BIGtrack to a different USB port on your device.
- If using a USB hub, try plugging BIGtrack directly into your device.
A switch is not working when connected to BIGtrack.
BIGtrack allows up to 2 switch connections for left and right click. If your switch is not working we recommend:
- Connect the switch to a different switch port.
- Connect a different switch, that you know works, to the same port.
BIGtrack is moving too fast/slow.
BIGtrack is designed to use the mouse settings of your device. You will need to adjust the mouse settings to meet your needs.
The right button has a delayed reaction when activated.
BIGtrack has two functions built into the blue button on the right that performs both right click (momentary press) and also a function called Drag Lock (press-and-hold).
The switch is used for two separate functions and has a slight delay in order to recognize which function it is to perform. This is normal.