About This Product
Hitch is not installing correctly.
Hitch uses a generic USB keyboard/mouse driver that is already installed on most compatible systems. If the Hitch appears not to function with your device after initial connection we recommend:
- Try connecting the Hitch to a different USB port of your device.
- If using a USB hub, try plugging Hitch directly into your device.
A switch is not working when connected to Hitch 2.
Hitch 2.0 offers the ability to connect up to five switches for different functions at any time. If a switch appears not to work we recommend:
- Pay close attention to the mode LED. The LED in the same row/column that you have your switch connected to should flash each time the switch is pressed.
- Try connecting the switch to a different switch port.
- Try a changing to a different mode setting.
- Try connecting a different switch, that you know works, to the same port.
Hitch is not working with my program.
Hitch 2 is designed to emulate various keyboard and mouse functions. To ensure that your selected program can properly communicate with Hitch 2.0 please review the following:
- Ensure the program, as well as the Hitch 2, are set to the same function.
- Find or change the functionality for the program so it can respond to mouse or keyboard keystrokes available on the Hitch 2.
Please note: If the function the program you are using is not a preset on Hitch, you may need to program Hitch 2 for compatibility.
Hitch is not programming.
Hitch 2.0 can be programmed for many alternative keyboard commands. Instructions for programming this row of functions can be found in the Quick Start Guide. If Hitch 2 does not appear to be handling programming we recommend:
- Ensure that the Program Switch is positioned towards the word "Program"
- Be sure the correct mode for programming is selected. Note: only the bottom row of Hitch 2 is available for custom programming (PR1 through PR5).
- Check that the USB keyboard is securely connected to Hitch 2’s USB port labeled "Keyboard".
- Try a different keyboard. AbleNet tries to ensure most keyboards will work for programming, but it's always possible that some may not.
This product is compliant with Medical Device Regulation 2017/45. Click here to download the declaration of conformity.