About This Product
- Trackball Size: 3-in (7.62-cm)
- Connection Type: Bluetooth or included USB wireless adapter
What driver does the BIGtrack Wireless use?
The BIGtrack Wireless uses the generic USB Human Interface Device (HID) driver of the operating system.
How can I adjust the speed of the cursor?
You will want to adjust the speed of the cursor within the mouse setting of your computer’s operating system.
What are the dimensions of the BIGtrack Wireless?
6.9” (175.26 mm) x 6.7” (170.18 mm) x 3.1” (78.74 mm).
Why is there a delay with the right click?
The delay is from the Drag Lock function. This function can be turned off with the Drag Lock switch on the BIGtrack Wireless. See the Quick Start Guide for further details.
How are you able to adjust mouse speed on an iPad?
iOS/iPad OS 13.4 or newer with Mouse/Head Mouse paired/connected
- Open Settings on your iPad.
- Choose General from the main list.
- Depending on your accessory, tap Trackpad or Trackpad & Mouse.
This product is compliant with Medical Device Regulation 2017/45. Click here to download the declaration of conformity.