Easily turn on and off two separate A/C electrical appliances with the PowerLink 4. Each appliance can be controlled with one wired switch or up to eight separate Big, Mini, or Jelly Beamer wireless switches. Six unique modes of operation (Direct, Latch, Timed, Seconds, Timed Minutes, Two-Switch, and Count) provide a variety of control options. Count mode allows for easy, precise data collection of activations and Two-Switch mode allows for collaborative activation for safety or cooperative use.
PowerLink is available in four international versions: United States, United Kingdom, Continental Europe, and Australia.
PowerLink 4 features:
- Easy setup with built-in display and simple new design
- Powerful access with six modes of control
- Accurate programming and data collection
- Flexible outlets allow custom positioning of up to two appliances
- Linkable wireless technology allows Big or Jelly Beamers to be linked to each outlet
- Two switch input jacks
- Great looks at a small size
Modes of Control:
- Direct: Behaves like a traditional switch.
- Count: Behaves like Direct, shows number of activations
- Two-Switch: Behaves like Direct, both switches must be activated
- Timed Seconds: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 seconds
- Timed Minutes: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 minutes
- Latch: First activation turns appliance ON; second activation turns it OFF
Please note: product only available for shipping in North America.
|Number of Switch Input(s)||No|
|Product Waranty||2-Year Limited Warranty|