Mini Cup Switch
About This Product
- Switch Type: Mechanical, Wired
- Activation Type: Pressure
- Activation Force: 4.2 ounces/ 130 gF
- Feedback: Auditory Click
- Plug Size: 3.5mm mono phone plug
- Mounting: Universal Mounting Plate
- Product Dimensions: 0.94-in L x 0.94-in W x 0.32-in H
(2.4-cm L x 2.4-cm W x .90-cm H)
What is a switch?
A switch is a device used for making or braking connection of an electronic circuit. The most common form of switch is a household light switch, though all switches can vary in shape, size, and style.
What are typical uses of switches?
Switches can be used in a variety of ways and with a variety of devices.
When using switches in an augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) setting, they are commonly used as external inputs for speech generating devices (SGDs), computer and iPad switch interfaces, and switch adapted toys.
This product is compliant with Medical Device Regulation 2017/45. Click here to download the declaration of conformity.