BIG Step-by-Step with Levels
About This Product
- Messages/Levels: Unlimited Sequential/3
- Recording Time: 4-min.
- Switch Input: 1
- Toy/Appliance Output/ECU: 1
- Activation Surface: 5-in/12.7-g
- Activation Force: 3-5-oz/85-142-g
- Weight with Battery: 15.5-oz/439-g
- Battery Type: 9-volt - It is highly recommended to use a standard Alkaline 9V battery with this device. Alternative batteries may be comprised of materials that do not distribute power in a suitable manner, and when installed, some users may experience inconsistencies.
- Accessories Available: Universal Shoulder Strap, Mounting Plate
- Mounting Connection: Universal Mounting Plate
- HCPC Code: E2500
Why does the LED flash red 3-5 times and not play my message?
This is typically related to an issue with the battery installed in the device. There are two primary reasons this can occur:
- The battery is low or depleted.
- Your using a battery labeled “Heavy Duty”, “Industrial Grade” or “ProCell”. These types of batteries handle power differently than regular alkaline batteries, and when used in our devices they respond similar to low/dead batteries. We recommend using a regular alkaline battery to avoid any issues with recording or playing messages.
Why does the LED flash yellow one time and not play my message?
This is an indication that a message is not recorded on the device. Please try recording a new message on your device. If the problem persists contact Tech Support for further assistance.
How much record time is available?
This device has a total of 4 minutes of record time.
How do I clear all messages off the device?
Click here to watch a short video demonstrating how to perform these steps to clear all messages.
- Turn the device on.
- Press and hold the Record button until the LED flashes and you hear a beep sound from the device’s speaker.
- All recorded messages are now erased from the memory of the device.
For parts and accessories please visit our website.
The colored switch cap comes off while using the device. Is there a way to secure it so it doesn’t come off as easily?
To better secure your switch top to the body of your device, we recommend adding a small amount of semi-permanent adhesive to the threads of the switch top. This will provide additional resistance to help hold the switch top in place.
We recommend the following adhesives:
- Elmer’s School Glue
- Any hot glue from a hot glue crafting gun
- Any thread seal tape (otherwise known as plumber’s tape)
- Any removable mounting or poster putty
This product is compliant with Medical Device Regulation 2017/45. Click here to download the declaration of conformity.