About This Product
This product is compliant with Medical Device Regulation 2017/45. Click here to download the declaration of conformity.
- Messages/Levels: As many as you can record in 4-min / 3
- Recording Time: 4-min
- Switch Input: 1
- Toy/Appliance Output/ECU: 1
- Activation Surface: 2.5-in/6.4-cm
- Activation Force: 2- to 3-oz/57- to 85-g
- Weight with Battery: 8.5-oz/241-g
- Battery Type: 9-volt, It is highly recommended to use a standard alkaline 9V battery with this device. Alternative batteries may be comprised of materials that do not distribute power in a suitable manner, and when installed, some users may experience inconsistencies.
- Accessories Available: Shoulder strap
- Mounting Connection: Universal Mounting Plate
- HCPC Code: E2500
The colored switch cap comes off while using the device. Is there a way to secure it so it doesn’t come off as easily?
To better secure your switch top to the body of your device, we recommend adding a small amount of semi-permanent adhesive to the threads of the switch top. This will provide additional resistance to help hold the switch top in place.
We recommend the following adhesives:
- Elmer’s School Glue
- Any hot glue from a hot glue crafting gun
- Any thread seal tape (otherwise known as plumber’s tape)
- Any removable mounting or poster putty