BIG Step-by-Step with Levels
About This Product
All the same great features of our BIG and LITTLE Step-by-Step communicators with the power and convenience of levels! Levels are ideal for pre-recorded sequential messages to be used at specific times of the day, or for recording and storing sequential messages that are used on a regular basis. With a total of four minutes of recording time, there is no limit to the number of messages per level.
BIG Step-by-Step with Levels features:
- Switch tops included: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue
- Better-than-ever digital sound
- 25% more battery life
Why does the LED flash red 3-5 times and not play my message?
This is typically related to an issue with the battery installed in the device. There are two primary reasons this can occur:
- The battery is low or depleted.
- Your using a battery labeled “Heavy Duty”, “Industrial Grade” or “ProCell”. These types of batteries handle power differently than regular alkaline batteries, and when used in our devices they respond similar to low/dead batteries. We recommend using a regular alkaline battery to avoid any issues with recording or playing messages.
Why does the LED flash yellow one time and not play my message?
This is an indication that a message is not recorded on the device. Please try recording a new message on your device. If the problem persists contact Tech Support for further assistance.
How much record time is available?
This device has a total of 4 minutes of record time.
How do I clear all messages off the device?
To perform a Master Clear please follow these steps:
- Turn the device on.
- Press and hold the Record button until the LED flashes and you hear a beep sound from the device’s speaker.
- All recorded messages are now erased from the memory of the device.
For parts and accessories please visit our website.