LITTLE Step-by-Step Choice with Levels
About This Product
- Messages/Levels: Unlimited Sequential/3
- Recording Time: 4-min.
- Switch Input: 1
- Toy/Appliance Output/ECU: 1
- Activation Surface: 2.5-in/6.4-cm
- Activation Force: 2-3-oz/57-85-g
- Weight with Battery: 8.5-oz/241-g
- Battery Type: 9-volt - It is highly recommended to use a standard Alkaline 9V battery with this device. Alternative batteries may be comprised of materials that do not distribute power in a suitable manner, and when installed, some users may experience inconsistencies.
- Accessories Available: Travel strap, Universal Shoulder Strap, Mounting Plate
- Mounting Connection: Universal Mounting Plate
- HCPC Code: E2500
The device is not playing messages or plays them intermittently.
- We recommend replacing the battery. If the battery is low or dead it can cause issues with playback and recording. We recommend using a regular alkaline battery. If you use a battery that is labeled “Heavy Duty”, “Industrial Grade”, or “ProCell” it is likely causing the issue. They handle power draw differently than regular alkaline batteries, and when used in our devices they react like low/dead batteries.
- Check that you have a message recorded on the device. If the Record light flashes yellow one time when the when the Switch Top is pressed it indicates that there is not a message recorded. If the light flashes red one time when the switch top is pressed the device is attempting to playback a recording.
- Release all recordings from the device. You can do this by pressing and holding the record button (8-15 sec) until you hear a beep. This is called a “Master Clear” and can help in resolving anomalous issues of this type.
The device is only playing one message or is not progressing through all recorded messages.
This occurs when the first message has not been interrupted to progress to the next message.
- Start each recording with a prompt message for each message in your level, pause for a few seconds, and then continue recording the message. This will give the user a choice in which message to allow playback at any specific time.
- Record longer messages. This will give time for a user to react to a prompt message or progress to the next message.
- For short messages record “Blank Space” by continuing to record once you have finished speaking. This will allow the user to have enough time to go to the next message should they allow it to completely play through.
- If a message plays to its completion it will automatically revert to the first message on that level when attempting new playback.
Message is not repeating.
The device has a repeat function to allow you to play a message over and over with each button press. To activate this function:
- Play the message you want to repeat.
- Press the Record button one time after the message has ended. The selected message will now repeat with each activation of the switch top.
- To continue to the next message, press Record Button one time.
Toy or appliance is not working.
There are advanced features of the device that will allow it to perform functions similarly to a switch. To set this feature up:
- Press and hold the record switch until the red LED turns on, then release the switch.
- Press and hold the switch top down to record a message.
- While recording this message, tap the record button one time to assign a toy/appliance output to it.
- When finished recording your message you may release the switch top.
- When finished recording all messages tap the record switch one last time to exit record mode.
- Now when the message is played, an attached toy or appliance will activate for the length of the recorded message.