About This Product
Record any single message up to two minutes in length directly into the BIGmack communicator and press its activation surface for playback. Connect a toy or appliance for additional motivation. With its large, 5-in/12.7-cm activation surface, BIGmack is an excellent choice for persons with visual impairments and persons with physical disabilities who require a larger target area. Powered by a replaceable 9-volt battery, BIGmack never needs charging and can last for weeks or even months on a single battery.
- Switch tops included: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue
- Crystal-clear digital sound
- Volume control and ON/OFF switch
Why does the LED flash red 3-5 times and not play my message?
This is typically related to an issue with the battery installed in the device. There are two primary reasons this can occur:
- The battery is low or depleted.
- Your using a battery labeled “Heavy Duty”, “Industrial Grade” or “ProCell”. These types of batteries handle power differently than regular alkaline batteries, and when used in our devices they respond similar to low/dead batteries. We recommend using a regular alkaline battery to avoid any issues with recording or playing messages.
Why does the LED flash yellow one time and not play my message?
This is an indication that a message is not recorded on the device. Please try recording a new message on your device. If the problem persists contact Tech Support for further assistance.
How much record time is available?
This device has a total of 2 minutes of record time.
How do I clear all messages off the device?
Click here to watch a short video demonstrating how to perform these steps to clear all messages.
- Turn the device on.
- Press and hold the Record button until the LED flashes and you hear a beep sound from the device’s speaker.
- All recorded messages are now erased from the memory of the device.
For parts and accessories please visit our website.
This product is compliant with Medical Device Regulation 2017/45. Click here to download the declaration of conformity.