About This Product
Simply record any message directly into the LITTLEmack communicator for one touch, single message playback up to two minutes in length. Connect a toy or battery-operated appliance for instant positive reinforcement. With its angled base and 2.5-in/6.4-cm activation surface, LITTLEmack is perfect for mounting and is recommended for persons who can access a smaller target area. Powered by a replaceable 9-volt battery, LITTLEmack never needs charging and can last for weeks or even months on a single battery.
- Switch tops included: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue
- Crystal-clear digital sound
- Volume control and ON/OFF switch
Why does the LED flash red 3-5 times and not play my message?
This is typically related to an issue with the battery installed in the device. There are two primary reasons this can occur:
- The battery is low or depleted.
- Your using a battery labeled “Heavy Duty”, “Industrial Grade” or “ProCell”. These types of batteries handle power differently than regular alkaline batteries, and when used in our devices they respond similar to low/dead batteries. We recommend using a regular alkaline battery to avoid any issues with recording or playing messages.
Why does the LED flash yellow one time and not play my message?
This is an indication that a message is not recorded on the device. Please try recording a new message on your device. If the problem persists contact Tech Support for further assistance.
How much record time is available?
This device has a total of 2 minutes of record time.
How do I clear all messages off the device?
To perform a Master Clear please follow these steps:
- Turn the device on.
- Press and hold the Record button until the LED flashes and you hear a beep sound from the device’s speaker.
- All recorded messages are now erased from the memory of the device.
For parts and accessories please visit our website.