About This Product
Ideal for individuals with limited finger and hand mobility and those with minimal strength. Takes only a slight pull to activate.
- Switch Type: Mechanical
- Connection Type: Wired
- Cord Length: 6 ft (183 cm)
- Activation Type: String pull
- Activation Surface: N/A
- Activating Force: 1.5-oz/43-g
- Travel Before Activation: 0.015-in/0.0381-cm
- Feedback: Auditory click, Tactile
- Plug Size: 1/8-in/3.5-mm mono
- Mounting Plate: Universal Mounting Plate
How can I mount the String Switch?
We recommend using either Velcro or Dual-Lock to mount the String Switch. You can use this to attach it to many surfaces, including our Universal Mounting Plate with an AbleNet mounting arm.
Can the String Switch be used to control an iPad or computer?
Yes. To do this you will need a switch interface, such as Blue2, Hook+, or Hitch 2.0.
This product is compliant with Medical Device Regulation 2017/45. Click here to download the declaration of conformity.