The NEW BIG Candy Corn proximity sensor switch is just as great as the LITTLE Candy Corn proximity sensor switch, but almost twice the size and with new features! BIG Candy Corn is highly sensitive and does not require a physical touch from the user to activate. Simply wave a hand or move your body within 1-in/2.5-cm of BIG Candy Corn and it activates.
- Larger activation area that is approximately 3.5-in/9-cm wide (80% wider than the LITTLE Candy Corn!)
- Easier to activate – activates when the user is within 1-in/2.5-cm of the switch top or with a light touch
- Auditory beep and visual feedback can be turned on and off
- Includes replaceable CR2430 battery that will last approximately 150,000 activations (replacement batteries available from Amazon.com)
- Internal magnet for mounting, or use the two threaded inserts to mount with the AbleNet Universal Mounting Plate (sold separately)
Please note, in high humidity or temperatures below 23 Fahrenheit/-5 Celsius, BIG Candy Corn may not work as intended and could lock in an always activated state or not activate at all. For high humidity scenarios, turn BIG Candy Corn off for 10-minutes to allow it to adapt to the surrounding climate. In extreme cold scenarios, BIG Candy Corn will need to be turned off until it can be used in a warmer setting.