About This Product
- Switch Type: Mechanical
- Connection Type: Wired
- Cord Length: 5 ft (152 cm)
- Activation Type: Pneumatic
- Activation Surface: L: 3-in/7.6-cm; W: 1.4-in/3.5-cm
- Activating Force: 11-oz/300-g
- Travel Before Activation: 0.2-in/0.5-cm
- Feedback: N/A
- Plug Size: 1/8-in/3.5-mm mono
- Mounting Plate: Grasp Mini Joystick Plate
Why is the Grasp Switch not working?
Allow the device to acclimatize to temperature/ air pressure for 15-30 minutes. We’ve found that some changes in regional elevation or temperature can affect pressure inside the Grasp Switch.
If that does not fix the issue, equalize the internal pressure of the switch.
- Insert a small flat-head screwdriver between the hard-plastic body of the switch and the rubber handle. This can be inserted anywhere around the base of the rubber handle.
- Lightly lift the screwdriver away from the plastic base to allow slight airflow
- Remove the screwdriver
- Connect the switch to a device and squeeze it. You should now see normal functionality
Yes. To do this you will need a switch interface, such as Blue2, Hook+, or Hitch 2.0.
This product is compliant with Medical Device Regulation 2017/45. Click here to download the declaration of conformity.