Mini Joystick with Push
About This Product
Four switches are activated by moving the joystick in four directions; the fifth is activated by pressing down on the joystick shaft. Two tips included: flexible rubber and hard plastic. Tactile and auditory feedback
- Switch Type: Mechanical
- Connection Type: Wired
- Cord Length: 6 ft (183 cm)
- Activation Type: Joystick
- Activation Surface: L: 2-in/5.1-cm
- Activating Force: Joystick: 4.5-oz/120-g; Push: 7.1-oz/200-g
- Travel Before Activation: Joystick: 0.5-in/1.3-cm Push: 0.1-in/0.3-cm
- Feedback: Tactile and auditory
- Plug Size: 9-PIN D Female
- Mounting Plate: Grasp Mini Joystick Plate
What is the connector of the Mini Joystick with Push?
The Mini Joystick uses a 9-pin Male D-Sub connector.
What can the Mini Joystick with Push be connected to?
The Mini Joystick can connect to any device that allows a 9-pin Male D-Sub connection for switch access. An example of a device that is designed to allow this level of access is our Hitch 2.0.
What can the Mini Joystick with Push do when activated?
The Mini Joystick includes up to 5 separate switches that can be activated when moving it forward, backward, left, right, and down (push). As an example, if this joystick is connected to our Hitch 2.0, the output to a computer can be setup to activate mouse movement or keyboard keys.