About This Product
Designed to meet the rugged needs of wheelchair users. Waterproof and dust proof. Tough enough for use in any environment. Includes five colors.
- Switch Type: Mechanical
- Connection Type: Wired
- Cord Length: 5 ft (152 cm)
- Activation Type: Pressure
- Activation Surface: 0.5 x 0.5-in/1.3 x 1.3-cm
- Activating Force: 11-oz/300-g
- Travel Before Activation: 0.16-in/0.4-cm
- Feedback: Auditory click, Tactile
- Plug Size: 1/8-in/3.5-mm mono
- Mounting Plate: Mini Cup, Trigger Plate
What is a switch?
A switch is a device used for making or braking connection of an electronic circuit. The most common form of switch is a household light switch, though all switches can vary in shape, size, and style.
What are typical uses of switches?
Switches can be used in a variety of ways and with a variety of devices.
When using switches in an augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) setting, they are commonly used as external inputs for speech generating devices (SGDs), computer and iPad switch interfaces, and switch adapted toys.
This product is compliant with Medical Device Regulation 2017/45. Click here to download the declaration of conformity.