About This Product
The Wobble Switch is activated by moving the 4-in / 10.16-cm black flexible arm. The flexible arm moves 360-degrees for activation with almost any swiping motion or gross motor movement by the user. The Wobble Switch can also be activated by pushing the flexible arm down and into the base of the switch. After the flexible arm is activated, it automatically returns to its original position and is ready to be activated again. The Wobble Switch comes with dual lock for mounting to a flat surface, or you can purchase the Wobble Switch Mounting Plate for attaching to mounting arms that utilize a ¼-20 threaded rod.
- Switch Type: Mechanical
- Connection Type: Wired
- Cord Length: 6 ft (183 cm)
- Activation Type: Lever
- Activation Surface: 4-in / 10.1-cm
- Activation Force: 4.65-oz / 132-g
- Travel Before Activation: 1.5-in / 3.8-cm
- Feedback: Tactile, Auditory click
- Plug Size: 1/8-in / 3.5-mm mono
- Mounting Plate: Wobble Switch Mounting
This product is compliant with Medical Device Regulation 2017/45. Click here to download the declaration of conformity.