Think of VideoBrix as the quick answer to rich communication messages and friendly reminders wherever they are needed. Whether it is a reminder of the daily schedule or a video model of appropriate behavior, we are sure you can think of thousands of places to use VideoBrix, especially for students and children on the Autism spectrum.
VideoBrix is quick and easy to use. Within moments, record a single message with the device's onboard camera and microphone. The screen will help show which button to press to play (or record) a message.
- Full-color LCD screen, camera, and microphone
- Quick and easy single message communicator
- Power on/off switch
VideoBrix technical specifications:
- Messages/Levels: 1/0
- Recording Time: 90-sec.
- Switch Input: No
- Toy/Appliance Output/ECU: No
- Activation Surface: 0.2 x 0.5-in/0.4 x 1.4-cm
- Activation Force: 1.6-oz/45-g
- Weight with Battery: 1.2-oz/34-g
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Accessories Available: No
- Mounting Connection: Internal Magnet
- HCPC Code: E2500
|Activation Surface Size||Small (less than 1.5-in or 3.81-cm)|
|Number of Message Locations||1|
|Number of Toy/Appliance Output(s)||0|
|Number of Switch Input(s)||0|
|Battery Type||Internal rechargeable|
|Weight - Metric||34-g|
|Mounting Plate||Internal Magnet, Universal Mounting Plate|