Go wireless with your switch access to a tablet, computer, mobile phone, or other devices with a Bluetooth connection. The Blue2 accessibility switch provides a user with two switch inputs and is compatible with most switch scanning software.
- Includes ableCARE on-demand support
- Built ableSTRONG to endure drops and other environmental conditions
- Made from ableSAFE materials and tested by third-party safety labs
- Control an iPad or iPhone using the Switch Control accessibility setting
- Use with a speech app like Proloquo2go and an iPad to communicate in the classroom, at home, or in the community
- Use with a Switch Control recipe to turn pages in an eBook on an iPad or iPhone
- Have an aide move the mouse cursor and use Blue2 for left or right mouse-clicking
- Pre-programmed for use with almost any switch scanning software
- Rock-solid Bluetooth connection
- Long lasting rechargeable battery
- Two external switch jacks for use with accessibility switches like the Jelly Bean, Big Red, Specs, or BIG Candy Corn
Have questions about Blue2 or how to use it? Contact the ableCARE Product Success Team at (651) 294-3101 or [email protected].