At our core, AbleNet believes great employees make the difference. Our commitment to this belief is so strong that each of our employees are part owners in the company. We’re an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company. That means each member of our team is committed to you – the customer and vendor partner. As an ESOP, all of our employee owners strive to Satisfy the Customer, Lead by Example, Maximize Productivity, Ensure Team Success, Take Personal Accountability, Demonstrate a Sense of Urgency, and Create and Innovate. We know that employee ownership is a powerful incentive for employee engagement, and we see it every day and we have for over two decades!
Here are some ways we support employee engagement:
- Provide the ability to earn stocks or AbleNet shares through our ESOP program.
- Each month we hold an All-Employee meeting, so everyone is involved in all the exciting activities going on even if they aren’t directly involved.
- We encourage employees to offer AbleNet’s time and attention to non-profit organizations that are meaningful to staff. These include local organization but also national organizations.
- We have a Donations Steering Committee that recommends different organizations for AbleNet contributions.
- AbleNet provides team member two days of flexible time off to spend valuable time with family, or get involved with their community and organizations that support their individual core beliefs.
- We do employee training to learn how we can be respectful and responsible to our fellow staff. “Then when you know better, do better.” By Maya Angelou
- We’re always researching employee benefits, so we have one of the best employee benefits package. Why, because we’re grateful for every member of our team!