About This Product
Long considered the standard in the industry, our famous Jelly Bean switch features a 2.5-in/6.4-cm activation surface and is recommended for users who are able to access a smaller target area. Switch tops can be removed and replaced with the color of your choice: Red, Blue, Yellow, or Green. Also includes a clear snap cap for symbol use. It's all up to your own style, tastes, or specific vision needs.
- Switch Type: Mechanical
- Connection Type: Wired
- Cord Length: 6 ft (183 cm)
- Activation Type: Pressure
- Activation Surface: 2.5-in/6.4-cm diameter
- Activating Force: 2.5-oz/71-g
- Travel Before Activation: 0.025-in/0.0635-cm
- Feedback: Auditory click, Tactile
- Plug Size: 1/8-in/3.5-mm mono
- Mounting Plate: Universal Mounting Plate
What is a switch?
A switch is a device used for making or braking connection of an electronic circuit. The most common form of switch is a household light switch, though all switches can vary in shape, size, and style.
What are typical uses of switches?
Switches can be used in a variety of ways and with a variety of devices.
When using switches in an augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) setting, they are commonly used as external inputs for speech generating devices (SGDs), computer and iPad switch interfaces, and switch adapted toys.