About This Product
The switch activated All-Turn-It Spinner, with a built-in external switch jack, enables random selections for choosing groups or playing games of chance like Bingo. Also a fun alternative to rolling dice. Requires two C batteries (not included).
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
When I press the red button, the device is not spinning? What should I do to fix it?
These are some common causes, we recommend you try the following:
- Ensure the clear plexi-glass cover has engaged the internal safety switch. To do this, align the clear plexi-glass cover in the center of the device and rotate it ¼ turn (clockwise). This will engage the internal safety switch using the cover, letting the device operate correctly.
- The inner overlay is not fully seated. Make sure this overlay is pushed down all the way by pressing on the overlay towards the center post. This will ensure it is all the way down. You should feel and hear it “click” when it is seated correctly.
- Ensure that the batteries are brand-new. We recommend standard alkaline batteries from Duracell or Energizer.
Why does the spinner not spin each time I press the red button?
There is an 8 seconds delay between each activation of the spinner.
Can the All-Turn-It Spinner be used with a wireless switch?
Yes, it is compatible with our Wireless Switches and Receivers. Follow these directions for using a Wireless Switch and Receiver:
- Remover the securing screw from back panel of the All-Turn-It Spinner.
- Open back panel to reveal the battery compartment.
- Plug the Wireless Receiver's 1/8” jack plug into the internal switch jack.
- Place the Wireless Receiver in the space provided in the All-Turn-It Spinner.
- Close and secure the screw in back panel.