ableCARE ableSAFE ableSTRONG
Our ableCARE program removes stress and barriers in implementing AbleNet assistive technology. The ableCARE Product Success team is an extension of your school or clinic team and is standing by ready to provide guidance and knowledge so you and your team build confidence in implementing the AbleNet assistive technology you have invested in. Our combination of people and technology enable us to be actionable now and provide you the resources you need to achieve best outcomes.
- Live guidance from the ableCARE Product Success team
- Online knowledge base available 24/7
- Online library of Remarkable Ideas showing creative ways to use AbleNet assistive technology
- On-demand support
- Getting started and tech tips series of videos
- ableCARE app – available on the App Store and Google Play
- Hassle-free 30-day return policy that gives you the opportunity to return an item in the event you made a wrong choice
- Product Upgrade Program with discounts towards the newest assistive technology
- 2-year product warranty on AbleNet assistive technology
- Ongoing updates on new assistive technology and resources from AbleNet
- AbleNet University webinar series with top presenters from around the world sharing ideas on how to use assistive technology
Certified third-party laboratories test ableSAFE products to ensure they meet or exceed current global safety standards. When you see the ableSAFE badge, you know you are using a device engineered with safety in mind, made from high-quality materials, and safe for all users.
Some of the regulations and directives we test to include:
- Medical Device Directive (MDR 2017/745)
- RoHS 3
- Radio Equipment Directive (RED)
- EMC Directive
ableSTRONG products are designed to be dropped, encounter moisture and dirt, and keep performing so users can achieve best outcomes. Before being approved as ableSTRONG, AbleNet products go through a series of durability tests to ensure they can stand up to a variety of environmental factors.
During the durability testing, AbleNet products must continue working after:
- 26 consecutive drops on all sides and corners from a distance of 1-ft (0.3-m) and 4-ft (1.2-m) onto a concrete surface
- being in an environment with 100% humdity for 1-hr
- three cycles of being in an environment of extreme hot for one hour, then extreme cold for one hour