- Product Number:
About This Product
Cling is part of AbleNet’s line of quick-ready mounting solutions. The suction cups on Cling allow you to quickly mount assistive technology or a tablet computer onto any flat non-porous surface. Setup is easy and takes less than 2-minutes.
- Includes ableCARE on-demand support
- Built ableSTRONG to endure bumps and other environmental conditions
Mounting plates are sold separate.
- Positioning an accessibility switch like the Jelly Bean or Specs or a speech device like the BIGmack or LITTLE Step-by-Step in a location that is easy and comfortable for the user to access.
- Attach an iPad or tablet computer to a table top or wheelchair tray, so it is easy and comfortable for the user to access.
- Suction cups stick to almost any flat non-porous surface.
- Micro adjustment head for precise positioning.
- The mounting arm is compatible with any AbleNet Quick Ready mounting plates, mounting plates that use a ¼”-20 threaded rod to attach, or mounting plates from RehAdapt that connect with the Spigot Link System (SLS).
Have questions about Flex or how to use it? Looking for a different mounting solution? Contact the ableCARE Product Success Team at (651) 294-3101 or click here to email ableCARE.
ableCARE, ableSAFE, and ableSTRONG
FAQs and Downloads