- Product Number:
About This Product
Flex is part of AbleNet’s line of quick-ready mounting solutions. The gooseneck arm allows you to quickly push or pull assistive technology or a tablet computer into position. Setup is easy and takes less than 2-minutes.
- Includes ableCARE on-demand support
- Built ableSTRONG to endure bumps and other environmental conditions
Mounting plates are sold separate.
- Positioning an accessibility switch like the Jelly Bean or Specs or a speech device like the BIGmack or LITTLE Step-by-Step in a location that is easy and comfortable for the user to access.
- Attach an iPad or tablet computer to the edge of a table or frame of a wheelchair, so it is easy and comfortable for the user to access.
- Push or pull gooseneck arm into position.
- Super Clamp attaches to almost any flat table edge or round or square tube on a wheelchair or bed frame.
- Micro adjustment head for precise positioning.
- The mounting arm is compatible with any AbleNet Quick Ready mounting plates, mounting plates that use a ¼”-20 threaded rod to attach, or mounting plates from RehAdapt that connect with the Spigot Link System (SLS).