My Way Program
Each My Way kit is customizable. Contact us for pricing.
- Product Number:
About This Product
The AbleNet My Way program delivers a carefully selected suite of ready-to-use assistive technology for all of your K-12 special education classrooms. Learning opportunities happen throughout the school day, and with this unique selection of assistive technology, you know your students district-wide will be ready for each learning opportunity.
AbleNet’s experienced staff works with your educators and administrators to select assistive technology solutions that will maximize each learning opportunity. By leveraging a suite of ready-to-use assistive technology for all of your students in special education, your district will see better student progress and stronger learning engagement.
- A custom kit of AbleNet assistive technology for each of your special education classrooms
- Competitive sole-source pricing based on a custom selection of products combined with supporting materials dedicated to this specialized district-specific program
- Batteries for all devices
- Core Word symbol overlays for speech devices
- Carrying tote to move assistive technology around the school throughout the day easily
- Hundreds of ideas for classroom implementation
- Access to ableCARE Product Success Team that is ready to assist with each unique AbleNet My Way program participant
- Free shipping
Getting Started is Simple
We invite you to take the first step by scheduling time with your dedicated AbleNet consultant, who will work with your team of educators to determine the ideal suite of AbleNet assistive technology solutions for your district.
My Way AT kits are only available in the U.S.
ESSER Funding Available for My Way Program
Did you know there is $176 billion in ESSER funding available for school districts and it can be used to purchase assistive technology for students? This includes the My Way program.
To learn more about ESSER funding, click the links below:
- Download the ESSER Funding FAQ Sheet
- See how you can view how much ESSER funding is available to your school district