QuickTalker FeatherTouch 12
- Product Number:
About This Product
The QuickTalker FeatherTouch 12 speech device provides multi-message communication that is highly portable, durable, and easy to use. The FeatherTouch membrane responds to the lightest touches and smallest fingers, and makes it easy for almost anyone to communicate. QuickTalker FeatherTouch 12 includes 48 unique messages available across five recording levels and provides an individual with robust communication options throughout the day.
- Includes ableCARE on-demand support
- Built ableSTRONG to endure drops and other environmental conditions
- Made from ableSAFE materials and tested by third-party safety labs
- For the three core messages that are the same on every recording level, record common requests like "I need help", "I need to use the bathroom", and "I'm thirsty"
- Record messages like "turn the page", "look", "I like this", and "I want to stop" for use when reading a book
- Use each recording level to record messages based on the environment like the classroom, lunchroom, playground, bus, and at home
- Better than ever digital sound output suitable for almost any environment
- Includes three core messages that are the same on every recording level
- Includes nine messages that are different on each recording level
Symbol overlays are not included with the QuickTalker FeatherTouch 12. Download the free AbleNet Symbol Overlay app for iPad to create symbol overlays for your AbleNet speech device.
Have questions about QuickTalker FeatherTouch or how to use it? Contact the ableCARE Product Success Team at (651) 294-3101 or click here to email ableCARE.
ableCARE, ableSAFE, and ableSTRONG
FAQs and Downloads