About This Product
- Activation Type: Pressure
- Activation Surface Size: Large (over 3.6-in or 9.1-cm)
- Record Time: 16-minutes
- Number of Message Locations: 1, 2, 4, or 8
- Weight: 33.6-oz
- Weight: 953-g
- HCPCS Code: E2502
What does FT stand for?
FT stands for Feather-Touch, as it is designed to be activated with very light touch.
How can I get overlays to use with the SuperTalker FT?
You will find blank overlays available in the Download section of the product page.
Why does my SuperTalker FT not allow me to record or play the correct number of messages?
The Grid Selection wheel determines how many message locations can be recorded or played. Please make sure that you change this option to the number of messages you would like to access (1, 2, 4 or 8).
Where are the extra plastic keyguards located?
You receive 4 plastic keyguards with the SuperTalker FT, one for each Grid Selection (1, 2, 4 and 8). These keyguards are stored in the bottom of SuperTalker FT. It can hold up to three keyguards at once. Plain paper overlays may also be stored here as well.
How do I erase all messages on my SuperTalker FT?
To perform a Master Clear please follow these steps:
- 1. Turn the device on.
- Press and hold the Record button until the LED flashes and you hear a beep sound from the device’s speaker.
- All recorded messages are now erased from the memory of the device.