- Product Number:
About This Product
The SuperTalker FeatherTouch speech device provides an opportunity for users of all abilities to communicate. Change out the message grids to create a unique speech device with one, two, four, or eight messages. The FeatherTouch membrane responds to the lightest touches and smallest fingers, and makes it easy for almost anyone to communicate with one message or eight different messages.
- Includes ableCARE on-demand support
- Built ableSTRONG to endure drops and other environmental conditions
- Made from ableSAFE materials and tested by third-party safety labs
- Record messages like "turn the page", "look", "I like this", and "I want to stop" for use when reading a book
- Record a single message to make a request like "I want" or "I need help"
- Add communication to a switch controlled toy or appliance
- Better than ever digital sound output suitable for almost any environment
- Interchangeable message grids for one, two, four, or eight messages that support picture symbol overlays
Symbol overlays are not included with the SuperTalker FeatherTouch. Download the free AbleNet Symbol Overlay app for iPad to create symbol overlays for your AbleNet speech device.
Have questions about SuperTalker FeatherTouch or how to use it? Contact the ableCARE Product Success Team at (651) 294-3101 or click here to email ableCARE.
ableCARE, ableSAFE, and ableSTRONG
FAQs and Downloads